Saturday, August 1, 2009

Boys-Curly hair?

For Boys/men



Do you prefer girls with curly or straight hair? x



Boys-Curly hair?

curly



Boys-Curly hair?

I like straight and long hair!



I like this hairstyle too... http://hair.lovetoknow.com/images/c/c0/L...



Boys-Curly hair?

Doesn't really matter, but sort of curly can be really sexy.



Boys-Curly hair?

curly is 1000 times better. so, so hot.



oh, and dark, thick, curly hair is the hottest. i would like a girl with that even if she had a very mediocre body.



Boys-Curly hair?

As long as it's long, I'm generally happy. I like straight as long as it isn't limp %26amp; dead-looking, %26amp; I like curly as long as it isn't puffed out like a poodle. In either case, just the right amount of body can look great, %26amp; as long as I'm the one getting to run my fingers through it, I'm happy.



Boys-Curly hair?

it's not about whether hair should be straight or curly, it's the style of the hair, some guys have beautiful curly locks,like cherubs, some have lovely shiny sleek straight hair On the other hand some guys have lank, greasy straight hair, or curls that are all fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment