Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

I have very long, thick, curly hair that I HATE! And I would love it to be sleek and straight, but it's completely not. Plus straight hair looks dumb on me lol. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to make it thinner, like, noticably thinner, and not so crazy curly...?



Thanks



I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

well curly hair can work in many different ways.... you can get bangs and layers so you can scrunch your hair and straight your bangs that looks really cute and its not so much work cuz your hairs already curly.... another thing when you go to the salon tell the to give you a face frame and layers or bangs if you'd like so when you straighten it it'll have a shape to your hair and make it more modern! good luck!! hope this helps!!!!



I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

You can go to a hair stylist and they can "thin out" your hair. it has something to do with the way they cut it. i did that and I loved it!!



I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

i have the same problem-- what i do is when i go 2 the hairdresser is get it thinned with thinning shears. Another option might be using the new Sunsilk Hairapy de-poof-- it helps me a lot!!!!!!



Good luck!!!



I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

Thin straight hair doent look dumb on anyone...you have to have a style. If you just have it strsight down then that is dumb itself. try getting layers when straight sleek hair. Or a swoop on the side when your hair is straighten.



I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

you could get a relaxer or straighten your hair with a hot comb.



I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

next time you get your hair cut, ask the people to thin it out a lot. i have really thick 2 inches below the shoulder length hair that is curly. i have layers, so what i do is straighten the top layer and it looks so cute. you don't loose the curls but with the top layer straightened, it makes it looks clean and tity. hope this helps :)



I have long thick curly hair...what can I do?

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but please don't try and change your hair too much! I would KILL for your hair! Really, I am crazily jealous of these types of hair: long, thick and curly and you've got all those things! Meanwhile, I'm stuck with medium length, straight, fine, flat and boring hair! Sorry for that rant... here's the advice!



One of my friends has hair like yours and this is what she does:



She washes with a smoothing shampoo and conditioner such as Aussie Smooth Matte.



She uses and adores the John Frieda Frizz Ease range... so much that a whole shelf of her wardrobe is filled with the products, in case they decide to stop producing them!



She gets it thinned slightly every six months with a thinning shears.



Her hair is gorgeous as a result!!!! Please don't try and fight your hair, learn to love it, because I know I love it!



Hope I helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment