Monday, October 5, 2009

Best straightener for wavy/curly hair???

I need a good straightener for my hair because I have wavy/curly and also frizzy hair. I've been using this cheap straightener... it straightens my hair ok, but it doesn't stay pen straight all day and it gets frizzy. I never had that problem before but it's the only straightener I have. I'm looking into buying a good straightener for once. I'm kinda leaning into a chi or beadhead straightener.



What is the best straightener you think is right for my hair?????



Best straightener for wavy/curly hair???

cheap straightener damages your hair.



i think Sedu, Ghd, Solia are the best straighteners out there.



Best straightener for wavy/curly hair???

deffinatly Chi it works really good



good luck =]



Best straightener for wavy/curly hair???

Most definatly get a CHI they work absolute wonders.



Best straightener for wavy/curly hair???

As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons, including Sedu, HAI, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss GHD, T3, Kenta etc.



In terms of performance:



The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, GHD. These are top of the line professional brands



Above average: CHI, HAI, Paul Mitchell,



Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss



Worst: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.



Best straightener for wavy/curly hair???

My hair is super thick and wavy and NEVER stays straight!!! It doesn't matter how long and how complexly I straighten my hair after about 20 minutes (or less) my hair is wavy again! I have tried every product and straightener and I have finally found the right combination! I use Sunsilk straighten up threesome, John Frieda frizz ease take charge style managing mousse, and Conair instant heat ceramic hair straightener! (I'm sorry if the names sound really long and complex but I hope that makes it easier to find them if you are interested!) I usually spray a shine spray on my hair and brush it through before I straighten! It makes my hair very soft and shiny! My hair stays straight until the next time I shampoo it! I've gone to sleepovers and woken up the next morning thinking that i probably look terrible and my hair is everywhere and crazy but when I look in the mirror my hair is perfectly straight, still shiny (not greasy), and soft! I hope this helps you and if it doesn't, good luck finding a solution that does!

No comments:

Post a Comment