Monday, October 5, 2009

Wavy/curly hair trouble!?

i have natrually wavy, slighty curly hair. the proble is i dont know how to keep as wavy as it is wet when i dry it. ive gelled the hell out of it before, but im looking for a lighter, more natural way to keep the waves. its also very thick.



any suggestions?



thanks guys!



Wavy/curly hair trouble!?

Try going to bed when your hair is wet. It's always a lot wavier when I do that.



Wavy/curly hair trouble!?

try rubbing a little jojoba oil in it.



Wavy/curly hair trouble!?

I would try moouse. I have curly hair and it works for me without being too hard.



Wavy/curly hair trouble!?

I use the sunsilk, it works very well to contain your curls. Also, you might talk to a stylist about a haircut that controls your curls.



Wavy/curly hair trouble!?

going to bed with ur hair wet really does work!!!! then use a spray in conditioner to control the curls and make them look silky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment