Monday, October 5, 2009

Question about curly/wavey hair...?

I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I have always straightened it or blow dried it straight because I never knew how to make my hair look good naturally....I was wondering what products out there you guys use that you have found to define the curls really well and de-frizz .....I don't like those greasy weird feeling serums though for de-frizzing, is there anything else?



Question about curly/wavey hair...?

this is a question I can definately answer with confidence! I also have wavy/curly hair naturally and I define my curls with the ringlet 07 curl perfector from REDKEN, I use that everyday (work) for a natural look and curl force 17 texturizing spray-gel also from REDKEN for a wet look more for the weekends....I luv these products they do not weigh my hair down at all. I used the crystal curls 06 defining shine gel from REDKEN but it really weighed my hair down so I don't really recommend that. You can get these on a travel size to see if you like them first (and if your hair likes them) and if you do then u can buy the full size, I did that because REDKEN products are pricey.



Question about curly/wavey hair...?

you should use herbal esesences gel and serum and scrunch it %26amp;%26amp; then blow dry it with a diffuser [= Report It



Question about curly/wavey hair...?

I have a very similar problem so I will be checking back on this one! Anyway, I think it starts in the shower and there are some great shampoos/conditioners by Davines. The downside is that they are expensive...you could check em out online to read about them before you purchase because they are worth it. Anywayzzzz sorry I couldnt be of more help!!



Question about curly/wavey hair...?

Well just make sure that you condition really well so you get as little frizz as possible and for curls you can probably use a curling gel I like the curling gel by Garnier and if you have some frizz you can probably tame it down with a little bit of hair spray.



Question about curly/wavey hair...?

I take my showers at night, so I start out the morning with dry hair. I run my fingers through it to get out the tangles, not a brush, because brushing makes it frizzy. Then, I spray it with water and let it dry. I don't touch it while it is wet. When it is dry, I run my fingers through it again and it looks very nice.



Question about curly/wavey hair...?

I wash my hair and condition with a regular shampoo/cond. (Biolage) so I can do my hair straight or curly. I then towel dry it a bit...don't rub, blot the water out. Then I use Redken Ringlet...I put about a pump of it in my hand, then rub it in my hair, then I scrunch my hair. Then let it air dry. I've had the best luck with this method. If I use a diffuser I find it makes my hair frizzy. Then I finish with Biolage hairspray...the one with flexible control. It makes my waves look really nice :) Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment