Monday, October 5, 2009

Crazy curly hair?

I have wicked curly hair and it drives me insane. I cut it short so tht it doesnt go insane but I am looking for some cute things to do with it. Any advice?



Crazy curly hair?

Well I don't know how thick your curly hair is, but if its as thick as mine-I have cork-screw curly hair-but try using paul mitchelle's styling glaze on it, let it air dry and then put on a really cute headband.



Crazy curly hair?

flaunt it. i do with mine. :]



answer mine please!:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



thanxxx



Crazy curly hair?

I can never get the front of my hair to look okay so sometimes what I will do is straighten my bangs and brush them to the side and people really like it. Or pull some pieces back and pin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment